Did Expanded Jobless Benefits Lead to Lower Foreclosure Rates?
A new study suggests that about 1.4 million foreclosures between 2008 and 2012 were prevented because of the expansion of unemployment insurance...
- Proposed 1 Bedroom Law Draws Ire
- 10 Ways to Update Your Outdoor Space
- REALTOR Domain Priority Registration Deadline is Tomorrow
- Can Housing Save a Sluggish Economy?
- Florida Voters Will Decide on Land Conservation Measure
- Accused Killer Calls Agent's Death 'Accident'
- Tight Credit Leaving More Homebuyers on Sidelines Survey Says
- Home Owners Rush to Lock in Lower Rates
- Housing recovery requires tricky balancing act
- NY Landlords Face Fallout From New Rent Control Laws