Home Ownership Rate Near 20 Year Low
The fallout from the housing crisis continues as the number of Americans who own homes dropped to the lowest level in nearly two decades in the...
- 'Wolf of Wall Street' Penthouse on the Market at $6495 Million
- Interest Rate Dip Fails to Lift Loan Demand
- Places Where Young Adults Are Still Living With Parents
- More Home Owners Spruce Up Their Homes
- FHA and NAR: Partners for 80 Years
- 9 questions to ask before buying your first home
- 2 Men Charged in Deadly Agent Carjacking
- Does a Shark Tank Make This Home Stand Out?
- Lower Rates Aren't Lifting Loan Demand
- Americans More Unsure About Homeownership Survey Suggests