Mortgage Rates Down Slightly This Week
National averages on fixed-rate mortgages inched down this week, keeping borrowing costs near historic lows, Freddie Mac reports.
- The Luxury Log Cabin
- New App Attempts Match Perfect Roommates
- Kite Realty Buying $307 Million Retail Portfolio
- 5 Fall Staging Ideas for Your Listing
- Will Slip in Contract Signings Be Long Term?
- Chartwell Selling Entire US Senior Housing Portfolio to BrookdaleHCP for $849 Million
- In SF A Total Dive Hits $411K Over the Ask
- More Owners Are Remodeling: Be Their Guide
- The Time It Takes to Buy a Home Is Mostly Up to the Buyer
- Survey: Stable Affordable Homes More Unattainable