Mortgage Rates Down Slightly This Week
National averages on fixed-rate mortgages inched down this week, keeping borrowing costs near historic lows, Freddie Mac reports.
- $101M HUD Grant Targets Home Health Risks
- Visa Program Is Bringing More Vietnamese Investors to US
- Stagnant Mortgage Rates Stall Loan Demand
- Borrowers Lock in Loans as Rates Surge
- More Ultra Luxury Real Estate Hits the Auction Block
- The Main Culprit Behind Housing's Slowdown?
- Pasco Square Shopping Center Sold
- Happy Living: Survey Reveals 15 Happiest Cities
- These are the 23 cities where millennials can't afford to rent a home
- More Home Owners Show Desire to Remodel