Why Low Rates Aren't Always Good for Housing
Mortgage rates are near historic lows, which is great news for home owners and buyers. But the situation could prove to be a big thorn in the side...
- It's getting more expensive to be a renter
- China firm takes stake in Brooklyn real estate project
- Sunnier Days Ahead in Housing Freddie Says
- Pending Home Sales Rise in April but Miss Forecasts
- For Sale: Chic European Spec House in LA $48 Million
- New Zealand to Ban Foreign Buyers
- Real Estate Pros Reveal 3 Common Landscaping Mistakes
- Credit Unions Want Your Buyers' Business
- The Biggest Boomtowns of 2017
- Millennials Want the 'Anti Suburb Suburb'