Land Grab: Rich Chinese are snapping up America's real estate
The U.S. housing market seems to look a lot better from foreign shores. International buyers are snapping up U.S. homes.
- Spike in New Home Sales 'Negate' Interest Rate Trouble?
- Home Buyers Stay Resilient as Rates Surge
- FTC DOJ Seek Input on Industry Competition
- Ben Carson Confirmed as HUD Secretary
- Romneys Get OK to Raze and Rebuild in La Jolla
- 10 Markets Where It's Best to be a Home Buyer
- Lat's Development Sells Sarasota Multifamily Community
- Builders Get Ready to Ramp Up Production
- 3 Ways to Show Former Clients Your Appreciation
- Freddie: Housing Market Stuck in a Rut