Housing market is a 'crapshoot'
Karl 'Chip' Case created the Case-Shiller home price indexes. He's worried about the U.S. housing market and says consumers should only buy for the long haul.
- Home Security Tips for the Summer
- 4 Signs That Industrial Real Estate is Booming
- 5 Tips for the Ultimate Backyard
- 2017 New Home Sales Stir Future Growth
- Are You Among the 66% of REALTORS® Who Give Back?
- CoStar's People of Note (Sept 13 19)
- Alleged Thieves May Have Collected Rent on Someone Else's Foreclosure
- More Shortages Abound: Homebuilding Dips
- Critical Questions Buyers Should Ask Sellers
- How to Cozy Up a Large Space