'Real Housewife' Kyle Richards Buys Golf Resort Getaway
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kyle Richards has bought a vacation home outside Los Angeles in the golf-resort town of La Quinta. As first reported by the L.A. Times, Richards and her husband, luxury real estate agent Mauricio Umansky, paid $2.35 million for the getaway in April.
The luxurious vacation home is on a cul-de-sac in a development built on the ninth fairway, with a mountain view beyond the cascading pool. The six-bedroom, 6.5-bath home is designed with pocket doors across the back of the house, opening the living area to the patio. It's also been recently, and expensively, remodeled, with travertine floors, granite in the kitchen, lots of fireplaces and a large walk-in shower.
The home is wired for some serious "Real Housewives" watching, with 10 TVs, 28 speakers and 6 control pads.
Richards, a former child star who has recently had a role on the soap opera "Days of Our Lives," has been on the "Real Housewives" since 2010. Umansky, an agent to the stars and co-founder of The Agency in Beverly Hills, has also appeared on the show.
- Buyer Cheat Sheet for a Seller's Market
- Will the Fed send mortgage rates higher?
- Office Lease Up (May 8) Auto Club Leases 150000 SF Spec Office Bldg in Tampa's Renaissance Center
- Mortgage Applications Rise as Interest Rates Slip a Bit
- Large Small Markets See Diverging Pricing Trends
- Is Your Smartphone Making You Narcissistic?
- Strategic Realty Trust Sells Bloomingdale Hills Plaza
- Features Home Buyers Want the Least
- Survey Tracks Where Closing Costs Are Highest Lowest
- Actress Tia Carrere Puts Mountaintop Home Up for Sale