Saglo Acquires Sun Point Shopping Ctr for $73M
Saglo Development Corporation has acquired the Sun Point shopping center at 3022-3074 College Ave. in Ruskin, FL from Equity One, Inc. for $7.25 million, or about $55 per square foot. The 132,374-square-foot retail property was built in 1984 on 19 acres in the Southeast Hillsborough County submarket of Tampa / St. Petersburg. The regional shopping center, located at the northwest corner of I-75 and SR-674, is anchored by The Crossing Church, Big...
- Tech Topics That Moved Us Forward This Year
- Are Your Buyers Getting Frustrated Yet?
- NAR Names New General Counsel
- Lenders Feel More Upbeat About Housing
- Mortgage Rates Drop to Lowest Levels in a Year
- The 10 Most Affordable Markets for Families
- Why Do I Have to Pay My Real Estate Agent 6%?!
- 10 Affordable Markets With Top Schools
- 10 Ways to Make Moving Easier
- CoStar's People of Note (June 1 7)