Saglo Acquires Sun Point Shopping Ctr for $73M
Saglo Development Corporation has acquired the Sun Point shopping center at 3022-3074 College Ave. in Ruskin, FL from Equity One, Inc. for $7.25 million, or about $55 per square foot. The 132,374-square-foot retail property was built in 1984 on 19 acres in the Southeast Hillsborough County submarket of Tampa / St. Petersburg. The regional shopping center, located at the northwest corner of I-75 and SR-674, is anchored by The Crossing Church, Big...
- Police: Fake Broker Bilked Renters Out of Thousands
- Is the Election Spooking Some Buyers?
- Does Your Work From Home Need Permits?
- Airbnb Sues NYC Says Law Infringes on Hosts' Rights
- These Analysts Are Still Bullish on Housing
- Spending on Construction Projects at Near 4½ Year High
- Flood Insurance Rates Could Kill Property Values
- Best Places to Raise the Next Olympian
- FHFA Ends Effort on Credit Scoring Overhaul
- Mortgage Lenders Demanding More Proof of ID From Borrowers