Underwater Owners Refusing Short Sales
Real estate professionals say that their underwater sellers are less likely to consider a short sale, even if faced with foreclosure. This is the...
- Fifth Third Center Trades Hands in Tampa
- VA Loans Made History in 2013
- President Trump Seeks to Dismantle Dodd Frank
- Did Cash Buyers Save the Housing Market?
- Why Mortgage Costs Could Soon Rise for Many Homebuyers
- Owners Appraisers Seeing More Eye to Eye
- Seize the Opportunity: Be Responsive to Consumers
- Study: Hoboken Got About as Much Sandy Aid as Other NJ Cities
- Equifax Breach Threatens Half the Country
- Investor John Goff Establishes Invitation Only CRE Fund; Makes First Acquisition