Listing Turned Poem Snags $100K Above Ask
One agent in Washington, D.C., is using his ad copy to wax poetic, turning his listing descriptions into poems that would make Walt Whitman proud...
- Homebuilders Say Major Uptick Coming
- CoStar's People of Note (Oct 30)
- More Commercial Deals Don't Need an Appraisal
- CoStar's People of Note (Dec 2)
- Homes here are selling for 32% above asking
- Superstorm Sandy victims still struggling to rebuild
- CFPB Responds to Congressional Concerns Over Closing Doc Requirements
- New Closing Rules Remain a Challenge
- Zillow Faces New Lawsuit Over ‘Zestimates'
- Top Earning Towns