Low Mortgage Rates Could Slow Selling Activity
Mortgage rates were at all-time lows last year, and those home owners who were able to lock in low rates may be less willing to sell in the future...
- Down Payment Insurance Rolls Out Soon
- Court Slams CFPB For Overreach on RESPA Referrals
- NAR Answers Questions About ‘Instant Offers'
- Property Frenzy Ahead of Amazon's HQ2 Announcement
- What's on REALTORS®' Minds
- Criminal Charges Sought Against Landlord for Lack of Smoke Alarms
- 1 in 4 Foreclosures Are ‘Zombies'
- Millions of Owners Are Missing Out on Savings
- Seller Optimism Reaches a Record High
- Mortgage Delinquencies Drop by Double Digits