Low Mortgage Rates Could Slow Selling Activity
Mortgage rates were at all-time lows last year, and those home owners who were able to lock in low rates may be less willing to sell in the future...
- 165 Million Suburban Americans Live in Poverty
- October's Real Estate Hot List
- Housing Shortages Abound Here
- NYC Sheds Some Secrecy in Luxury Real Estate
- Study: Can High Rents Cause Health Problems?
- Kardashians Rent in Southhampton for Summer Reality Show
- Foreclosures Now ‘Unicorns' of Housing Market
- Solar Boosts Values But Selling Can Be Tricky
- American Dream homes: What you'll pay in 10 cities
- The rental market is going gray