Foreclosure Activity Drops to 8 Year Lows
"This is showing that foreclosures are fading further into the rear-view mirror in most places," according to a RealtyTrac spokesman.
- Property Taxes Are on the Rise
- Is Using Equity to Delay Social Security a Good Strategy?
- Buy a House in San Francisco or a Neighborhood in Detroit?
- Pace of Home Price Growth Slows in September
- Nearly 2 million homeowners no longer 'seriously' underwater
- Top 10 Moving Destinations in the US
- Millennials Take Extreme Measures to Afford a Home
- 9 Cities with the Most Underwater Owners
- Gated Communities Take Privacy to New Level
- Looking to buy your first home? Good luck with that