Charlie Sheen Ready to Sell House He Bought Last Year
Charlie Sheen's myriad personal problems -- from addiction to divorce -- have made him a regular tabloid target. His frequent buying and selling of Los Angeles-area properties has also made the actor a popular topic for real estate blogs. This week, Sheen listed one of his homes -- a 1989 contemporary in the Westlake Village neighborhood -- for $1.695 million, just over a year after buying it for $1.6 million.
The four-bedroom, four-bath home at 1896 Smokey Ridge Ave. features hardwood floors, views and a custom granite kitchen. The infinity pool overlooks the city, and the listing describes the outdoor space as an "exquisite backyard refuge."
Sheen owns several properties in the Los Angeles area, and this new listing comes as tabloids are reporting that he has sold his Mulholland Estates home, which he bought last summer from producer Mike Medavoy. The Los Angeles Times first reported the Westlake listing.
Terri Freidin of Troop Real Estate is the listing agent for the home.
- NAR Makes Global Connections at MIPIM
- How Happy Is Your City?
- Gulf One Lending ' Finance Leases 22000 SF at TIBC
- Agree Realty Acquires AutoZone Sonic Portfolios
- Gen Z Already Buying Homes
- Millennials Striking Out on Their Own
- Mix Up Your Social Persona
- Flying Squirrel Lands in 29000 SF Space at Willow Bend
- Loan Demand Softens on Sharp Jump in Rates
- Shoppes of Southbay Trade for $175M