Charlie Sheen Ready to Sell House He Bought Last Year
Charlie Sheen's myriad personal problems -- from addiction to divorce -- have made him a regular tabloid target. His frequent buying and selling of Los Angeles-area properties has also made the actor a popular topic for real estate blogs. This week, Sheen listed one of his homes -- a 1989 contemporary in the Westlake Village neighborhood -- for $1.695 million, just over a year after buying it for $1.6 million.
The four-bedroom, four-bath home at 1896 Smokey Ridge Ave. features hardwood floors, views and a custom granite kitchen. The infinity pool overlooks the city, and the listing describes the outdoor space as an "exquisite backyard refuge."
Sheen owns several properties in the Los Angeles area, and this new listing comes as tabloids are reporting that he has sold his Mulholland Estates home, which he bought last summer from producer Mike Medavoy. The Los Angeles Times first reported the Westlake listing.
Terri Freidin of Troop Real Estate is the listing agent for the home.
- Meet Your 2017 Real Estate Leaders
- Most Popular Cities for Millennials to Call Home
- A 'Wolf of Wall Street' Offers Town House for $435 Million
- Open Houses Can Still Pay Off New Study Shows
- Return of Equity Brings Back Cash Out Refis
- Most Popular Features of Green Remodels
- Easy Ways to Create the Perfect Outdoor Living Room
- Stocking the Garage for Spring
- Consumers Uneasy About Going Paperless
- Open House Tips: What to Do With a Pet