Report: Inventories Rise 14% Nationwide
The number of single-family homes for sale is on the rise along with home prices, indicating a 'ldquo;healthier real estate marketplace than a...
- Home prices cool in February
- Why Clients May Be Asked to Write a ‘Comfort Letter' to Their Lender
- Agents Divulge Strange Questions From Buyers
- Are You Among the 66% of REALTORS® Who Give Back?
- Saglo Development Corporation Pays $825 Million for Florida ' Waters Shopping Center
- Household's Net Worth Hits Record High
- Why September Is The Best Month for Buyers
- Where College Students Should Buy a Condo
- CoStar's People of Note (Jan 25 31)
- Housing Starts Permits Tumble; Mortgage Applications Fall