Housing Affordability Slips But Not Everywhere
In some parts of the country, home shoppers are able to qualify for a mortgage with salaries of $21,000 or less. But in some high-end markets, you...
- Manufactured Homes to Ease Housing Shortages?
- Kitchen Remodeling: 14 Ways to Take Thousands Off the Cost
- Foreclosures drop to lowest level in 7 years
- Why the Rental Picture Looks Grim
- America's 10 Fastest Growing Cities
- Mortgage Rates Drop Even Lower This Week
- Why 90% of Millennial Renters Want to Own But Can't
- Study: More Owner Occupied Homes Becoming Rentals
- Antique homes: They're not getting older; they're getting better
- Commercial Agents See Higher Incomes Sales