Rentals Drive Housing Starts to 1 Million Mark
NAHB says the increase in multifamily units is due to the formation of young households, which will form the demand for ownership in the future....
- Single Family Rental Giant Hit With Class Action Suit
- Earthquake Insurance Booming in Oklahoma
- Oscar Worthy Home Theaters
- Carrollwood Station Sold for $301M
- Golf Course Closures Could Spur Construction
- Credit Unions and Real Estate: A Perfect Pairing?
- The Real Reason for an Inventory Shortage?
- How's Your Twitter Etiquette?
- Study: Generational Differences Sway Housing Markets
- Publix Pays $53M for Anchored Northwood Plaza