Lamm Joins Cushman ' Wakefield
Jeff Lamm has joined Cushman ' Wakefield as a director in its industrial brokerage services division. Based in the firm's Tampa office, Lamm will join Mike Davis, Julia Silva Rettig and the industrial team in representing more than 3.6 million square feet in central Florida in addition to business development throughout Tampa Bay. Lamm brings more than 11 years of commercial real estate experience, most recently with Industrial Property Group...
- 5 least affordable housing markets (and most affordable ones too)
- NAR Expands Its Global Presence
- Fannie Mae Swings to Record Breaking Profit
- Listings Are 3 D in YouTube Virtual Reality
- Foreclosure Contractors Face Greater Scrutiny
- This Is How Fast a Home Sells Today
- Cushman ' Wakefield Set To Merge with DTZ
- Is Your Site Ready for “Smartphone Only” Internet Users?
- 4 Big Advantages of Country Living
- Denver Home Lands 100 Showings in 3 Days