Buying a House? Don't Make These Mistakes
First-time homebuyers can get easily side-tracked by fixable "problems," like an unappealing paint color, and they often overlook hidden costs of home ownership like maintenance expenses.
- Save Money on Car Insurance: Own a Home
- Millennials Prefer Single Family Homes Too
- FLF Real Estate Secures Acquisition Financing for Carlton Arms of Bradenton
- Loan Demand Spikes; Buyers Jump on Rates
- Man Wielding Stun Gun Attacks Agent at Open House
- YouFit Old Time Pottery Sign Leases Totaling 80000 SF in Largo
- 10 cities where millennials can afford to live
- Top Destination Cities for Relocation Buyers
- Single Men vs Single Women: Where Are They Buying?
- A Growing Trend: From Office to Condo