Rising FHA Costs Sideline Potential Buyers
NAR estimates that FHA'rsquo;s higher mortgage insurance fees have prevented an estimated 375,000 home purchases in 2013.'nbsp;
- Top 10 Moving Destinations in the US
- A 10 Year Housing Surge on the Horizon?
- 8 States With the Most Job Growth
- New LinkedIn Tool Offers Up More Info in Your E mails
- The Love of Pets Hits Home
- Real Estate This Patent Troll Win is for You
- Build a House in 30 Days for $300K Less
- Do You Live in a Smart Town?
- 10 Most LGBT Friendly Cities
- Owners Say They're Sick of Dated Bathrooms