More Home Buyers Bring Cash to Closing
All-cash sales made up 33 percent of transactions in the first quarter, despite a decrease in distressed sales and investor activity. So, who...
- Fannie Mae Swings to Record Breaking Profit
- Room of the Day: A Lively Living Space in a Former Church
- New Home Market Picks Up the Pace
- Design Makeover: LA Living Room Goes for a Sexy NYC Vibe
- Buy your own ghost town Starting bid: $800000
- Owning Still Trumps Renting in Overall Wealth
- More Borrowers Caught Lying About Income
- New Rental Units Too Pricey for Most Renters
- Interactive Quiz Matches Buyers to ‘Spectacular Spaces'
- Why Buyers Are Annoyed With New Homes