Herrick Co Acquires 44 CVS Leased Retail Properties
The Herrick Company Inc. acquired 44 CVS retail/pharmacy properties throughout the United States. The properties containing 578,758 square feet, all of which are occupied under long-term triple net leases with CVS Caremark, were acquired by the Boca Raton-based investor for $190 million or about $328 per square foot. The CVS leases in the recently acquired portfolio each have 25 years remaining on the term. "In real estate, there are few...
- 2018 Buzz: Real Estate Issues That Got You Talking
- Places Where It's Cheaper to Buy Than Rent
- Where Rental Costs Are Running Up Budgets
- Texas Agents Warned of ‘Creepy' Phone Calls
- Tight Housing Inventories Still Plague Markets
- Office Lease Up (Apr 20) Twinlab Relocating NYC HQs to Downtown St Petersburg
- Is This the New Normal for Homeownership?
- CoStar's People of Note (Apr 6 12)
- Commissioners Come Together in Support of FHA
- Some Home Renovations Can Raise Tax Bills