10 Metros With Largest Increases in Single Family Homes
Some metros have been seeing a noticeable increase in their single-family inventories over the last seven years, according to a new analysis by...
- New Home Sales Surge in October as Supply Dwindles
- Ellen DeGeneres Presents $50K Gift to Heroic Chicago Pro
- It's 2014 — Why Aren't Mortgage Rates Higher?
- JLL Selected to Sell 4500 Acre Williams Property Tract
- Mortgage Rates Have Dropped ‘Dramatically' Since Start of the Year
- Testimony: AHPs Offer Vital Insurance Option
- 9 questions to ask before buying your first home
- Loan Demand Takes Sudden Leap From Home Buyers
- 2013 Year End Foreclosure Report: Filings Fall 26%
- Realtor® Ups Its Texting Game