Market Trend: Tampa St Petersburg Retail Vacancy Down to 69%
The Tampa/St Petersburg retail market did not experience much change in market conditions in the first quarter 2014. The vacancy rate went from 7.1% in the previous quarter to 6.9% in the current quarter. Net absorption was positive 561,048 square feet, and vacant sublease space increased by 31,855 square feet. In fourth quarter 2013, net absorption was positive 665,580 square feet. Tenants moving into large blocks of space in 2014 include...
- Affordable Housing Propels Fastest Growing Cities
- 10 Best College Towns for Investors
- Squatters Organize Co Op in 'World's Tallest Slum'
- FHFA Allows Ex Owners to Buy Back Homes
- Final Countdown Has Begun for 2013 CoStar Power Broker Awards!
- Foreclosure Trend Reverses Spikes in Many Cities
- Fewer Households Can Afford Homes for Sale
- Why owning a home is more expensive than you think
- Agents Track Buyers' Tech Needs
- Boon for Housing? States With the Lowest Unemployment