Tight Credit Continues to Plague New Home Sales
New-home sales experienced a double-digit drop in March as tight credit conditions are preventing many first-time buyers and younger families from...
- Could Millennials Kill Off the McMansion?
- Jake Gyllenhaal Sells His Secluded Hollywood Hills Home
- Move Posts Jump in Revenue Realtor® Traffic
- Buyers Contend With Record High List Prices
- The Hottest Housing Markets Right Now
- How to Sell a Spooky House Without Scaring Off Buyers
- 2015: Year of the First Time Home Buyer
- Ashford Prime Making Progress on Lux Remake of Hotel Portfolio
- $725M for Largest Ranch in US
- BREAKING NEWS: TPG Group to Acquire Cassidy Turley Rebrand As DTZ