Home Sales Mark Sluggish Start to Spring
'ldquo;With ongoing job creation and some weather-delayed shopping activity, home sales should pick up, especially if inventory continues to...
- Airbnb Agrees to Pay Hotel Tax in San Francisco
- NAR: 'Buyers Are Coming Back In Force'
- 30 Year Mortgage Rates Reach Highest Level Since May
- Help Millennial Buyers Make Smart Decisions
- HTA Closes on $629M MOB Acquisition in South Florida
- Soon You Won't Chase Just Facebook Likes
- New Home Sales Fall Again in July as Supply Builds
- New Zealand Bans Foreigners From Buying Homes
- Survey: Generation Z Would Give Up Social Media to Own Home
- Home Remodeling Posts Strongest Growth in Years