10 Markets Where Asking Prices Have Risen Most
The median list price nationwide was 5.3 percent higher in March compared to year ago levels. But in these 10 housing markets, asking prices were...
- Poll Shows Growing Distrust Among Neighbors
- Southeastern Golf Club Portfolio Trades for $425M
- Washington Prime Forms New JV with O'Connor Capital for 7 Open Air Properties
- Mediterranean Style Homes Losing Appeal?
- Construction Spending Rises in July Boosted by Business and Housing
- The Nation's Fastest Growing States
- Why 2019 Is Being Called the Best Time to Buy a Luxury Vacation Home
- Real Estate Crowdfunding Site Raises $31M
- What the new mortgage rules mean for you
- Tax Reform Proposal Would Dramatically Alter Housing Landscape