Market Trend: Tampa St Petersburg Industrial Vacancy Down to 94%
The Tampa/St Petersburg Industrial market ended the first quarter 2014 with a vacancy rate of 9.4%. The vacancy rate was down over the previous quarter, with net absorption totaling positive 1,075,508 square feet in the first quarter. That compares to positive 66,967 square feet in the fourth quarter 2013. Vacant sublease space decreased in the quarter, ending the quarter at 296,071 square feet. Tenants moving into large blocks of space...
- REALTORS® Showcase Political Influence
- Hispanic Homeownership Surges
- Study: Your Phone Is Increasing Your Risk of Injury
- REALTORS® See Good Times Ahead
- International Buyers View US as 'Safe' Investment
- Millennials Are Saving More Than You Think
- Study: Homes Appreciate Faster in Disaster Prone Areas
- Ready for a New Home?
- 4 trends popping up in high end kitchens
- NAR: Sales Contracts Ease After Solid Gains Last Month