10 States with Highest Foreclosure Rates
Even though foreclosure activity is at its lowest level since 2007 nationwide, these states are still seeing elevated numbers of foreclosures.
- The Big Down Payment Myth
- MBA: Rising Interest Rates Soften Loan Demand
- ‘What is Going on With Homebuilders?'
- Interest Rates Likely to Stay Low Longer
- Frank Sinatra's Former NYC Penthouse Gets Another Price Cut
- Home Insurance Loopholes Can Leave You Howling on Halloween
- Is ‘Instant Offers' Just a Test?
- ‘2018 Was Most Profitable Time to Sell in 12 Years'
- Serene and Green Luxury Estate Embraces Off the Grid Living
- Yahoo Users Beware: All Accounts Are Hacked