Construction Spending Dipped in June
The Commerce Department reports that spending on U.S. construction projects decreased in June by 0.6 percent, but residential construction...
- US Named Hottest Global Housing Market
- Airbnb Sues NYC Says Law Infringes on Hosts' Rights
- The next US rate hike: Mortgages
- 'Zombies' Make Up 21% of Foreclosures
- 3 renter gotchas
- Give Your Sales Meetings Value
- 45% of Millennials Expect Their First Home to Be Their ‘Dream Home'
- In The Pipeline: CoStar Development ' Construction News for Oct 27 Nov 2
- 30 Cities Where Water Costs Have Soared
- JV Acquires Sawgrass Lakes Center