Construction Spending Dipped in June
The Commerce Department reports that spending on U.S. construction projects decreased in June by 0.6 percent, but residential construction...
- President Trump: Real Estate ‘Is in My Blood'
- More Lenders Say They're Easing Up on Credit
- Gen X Home Ownership on the Rise
- Keep Down Payment Amount Flexible NAR Testifies
- Real Estate Likely to Ride a 3 Year Wave
- Search Underway for New NAR Leader
- Existing Home Sales Rebound: 5 Stats to Know
- More Ultra Luxury Real Estate Hits the Auction Block
- Quala Holdings Leases 11000 SF in West Tampa
- Banks Help Qualify Self Employed Buyers