Mortgage Rates on the Rise Again This Week
The 30-year fixed rate mortgage averaged 4.41 percent this week 'ndash; more than a full percentage point higher than it was a year ago at this...
- Housing Stock Not Suitable for Aging?
- 3 ‘Dirty Words' of Real Estate?
- More Buyers Becoming Wary of Short Sales
- 5 States With Highest Lowest Cost of Living
- 'Modern Family' Lifts the REALTOR® Brand
- Lower Rates Boost Loan Demand
- Jack Black's Former Home Listed at Over Twice His Sale Price
- 30 Year Mortgage Rates Push Upward
- Fannie: Housing Confidence Hits Record High
- Easy Ways to Enhance the Home's Entryway