Priced out: 'I can't afford a home in my town'
These six prospective buyers have been looking to buy a home in their city for months, or even years, only to be outbid.
- Simple Home Fixes to Attract Buyers
- Atlanta Is the City for Singles
- House Flipping Loses Traction
- Overused Sales Jargon That Turns Clients Off
- Income Gap in US Widens Post Recession
- Largest Home Builder Enters 'Bargain' Market
- Typical Investor Profile Starting to Shift
- REALTOR®'s Viral Image Raises Her Nonprofit's Profile
- Mortgage Rates Still Climbing Not Fading
- Home buyers in these markets have the upper hand