Regulators Seek to Raise Qualifications of Appraisers
Bank regulators are calling for new rules to boost the qualifications of appraisers and ensure greater accuracy of home values.
- 5 Mistakes Rookie Agents Make
- Where the Millionaires Reside: 10 Top Cities
- UPDATE: CoStar's People of Note (June 2) GBT Hires Porter C'W Commerce Adds Hillis
- 3 Ways to Prevent Costly Wear and Tear
- Ellis ' Co Sells Ridgemoor Commons in Palm Harbor
- City Bulldozes the Wrong Home — Twice!
- New Tool Pinpoints the Best Days to Sell a Home
- City Where It's Now Illegal to Smoke in Your Own Home
- HUD Gives $35M to Aid Low Income Families
- FHA Program Gives Distressed Homeowners a Second Chance