Palm Harbor Strip Center Sells for $14M
European Equities Corporation purchased the retail strip at 30600 - 30608 US Hwy 19 N in Palm Harbor, FL from Atlanta-based Folzar, Inc. for $1.35 million, or about $123 per square foot . Known as Curlew Plaza, the shopping center totals 11,000 square feet on one acre, and was delivered in 1984. The center is located in the North Pinellas County submarket. Jonathan Graber, CCIM and Rafael Wright, CCIM of Franklin Street represented the seller...
- Hurricane Michael Imperiled More Than $25 Billion in Florida Commercial Property
- 89% of US Homes Ended 2014 With Equity
- 5 Housing Trends to Watch for 2018
- CliftonLarsonAllen LLP Leases 12000 SF in Tampa
- Where Are America's Tiniest Apartments?
- Gen Z: They're Not Too Young to Buy a Home
- On 70th Anniversary VA Home Loans More Essential Than Ever
- Oxford Capital Grp Buys Hillsborough Hospitality Bldg
- Blue Rock Buys Garden Isles for $143M
- Tech Centered Office Markets Outperform