More Homes Hit the Market in Time for Spring
Inventories of homes for sale has increased 10 percent in the past year, signaling a strong, early start to the spring home-buying season,...
- TL Mgmt Buys Heron House for $109M
- ‘YIMBY' Movement Urges Affordable Housing
- Inventories Tighten Up Again
- Renovation Tips to Attract Millennial Buyers
- Loan Demand Up After 10 Weeks of Decreases
- Judge Says Accuracy Matters In Real Estate
- Young Renters Say They Want to Own But
- Childless Households Shape Real Estate Trends
- What's the Difference Between Modern and Contemporary?
- 'The Godfather' home up for sale