Wells Fargo Center Reaches 93% Occupancy
Wells Fargo Center at 100 S. Ashley Dr. in Tampa, FL has reached 93 percent occupancy, its highest level in more than two decades, following six recent leases signed at the office tower. Feldman Equities and Tower Realty Partners purchased the asset in December 2012 for $44.8 million, according to CoStar data. Aggressive rental rates and recent renovations and a capital improvement program have led to over 96,000 square feet in lease deals over...
- Americans More Unsure About Homeownership Survey Suggests
- Fed Puts Brakes on Rate Increases
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Freddie Prinze Jr List Bel Air Mansion
- M'W Renews at Meadowcreek
- How Much House Can You Get for $150000?
- As Home Ownership Drops Inequality Rises
- Ranks of Real Estate Agents Are Building Fast
- Rich people are getting mortgages cheaper than you
- Freddie: Mortgage Rates Move Lower Again
- New Home Prices Surge: The Real Reason