Wells Fargo Center Reaches 93% Occupancy
Wells Fargo Center at 100 S. Ashley Dr. in Tampa, FL has reached 93 percent occupancy, its highest level in more than two decades, following six recent leases signed at the office tower. Feldman Equities and Tower Realty Partners purchased the asset in December 2012 for $44.8 million, according to CoStar data. Aggressive rental rates and recent renovations and a capital improvement program have led to over 96,000 square feet in lease deals over...
- Did Mortgages Just Get Easier to Obtain?
- Home sales: Best year since 2006
- Your Home's 10 Dating Deal Breakers
- Yun: Spring Was the Season of ‘Unmet Expectations'
- Connecticut Law Aims to Speed Up Foreclosures
- Fannie Mae Eyes "Quality Monitoring" of Appraisers
- The 2019 Color of the Year Is
- 472M Homes Nationwide Now Have Equity
- Top College Towns for New Grads to Call Home
- CNL Continues FL Expansion with Three New Hires