Ex Fannie Employee Accused of Soliciting Kickbacks
A former Fannie Mae employee allowed a real estate broker to "cherry-pick" prime foreclosure listings in return for 20 percent of the...
- Watch for These Open House Red Flags
- Fairfield Residential Purchases Oxford Walk Apts for $222M
- Home mortgage rates drop again
- Boon for Housing? States With the Lowest Unemployment
- Do Neighborhood Watch Signs Hurt Sales?
- CoStar's People of Note (Sept 29) C'W Taps Gougarty as Americas Lead Encore REIS Names Przybyla President and COO
- CoStar's People of Note (Apr 26 May 2)
- Tenants Turn 3 Room Pad Into 10 for Rental
- Mortgage Rates Drop Slightly This Week
- Office Lease Up (Feb 9) Publicis Groupe Renews 580000 SF Lease in Midtown Manhattan