MBA: Rising Interest Rates Soften Loan Demand
Mortgage applications fell 2.1 percent on a seasonally adjusted basis compared to the prior week as interest rates were on the rise again.
- Home Prices Are Accelerating Again
- Homebuilder Confidence Rises Slightly
- Builders Cautiously Increase Construction
- Owning a Home Is Still Very Desirable
- Waterworld: Could Floating Homes Be the Future?
- New Homes Likely to Get Pricier as Lot Costs Rise
- The Link Between Real Estate Life Expectancy
- Minnesota Man's Backyard Project Soars to Olympic Heights [Video]
- These are the fastest growing cities in the US
- 60% of REALTORS® Make the Deals