MBA: Rising Interest Rates Soften Loan Demand
Mortgage applications fell 2.1 percent on a seasonally adjusted basis compared to the prior week as interest rates were on the rise again.
- Is It Still a Good Time to Be a Landlord?
- Mortgage Giants Revise Housing Forecasts
- Can Yelp Pinpoint the Next Big Neighborhood?
- Money Concerns Hold Millennial Buyers Back
- Where Boomers Face Big Housing Shortages
- Mortgage Applications Bounce Back
- Home Sales Poised to Reverse Downward Trend
- Woman Power Strikes the Housing Market
- Consolidated Edison Solutions Leases 11000 SF in Tampa
- Brace Your Buyers for Bidding Wars Here