HUD: Market Improves But Still Healing
The housing market has made notable gains in recent months in terms of home prices, foreclosures, and new-home construction, but government...
- Home Shopping Mistakes to Avoid in Winter
- Viewpoint: Fannie and Freddie Survive for Now
- Is That Fixer Upper Really a Good Deal?
- Home Lot Sizes Shrink to New Low
- Big Banks Behind Growth in Home Flipping
- Study: Higher Home Prices Lead to More Sales
- Market Trend: Tampa St Petersburg Office Deliveries Construction and Inventory
- For Sale: Meg Ryan Dennis Quaid's Former Victorian Home
- 5 States with Highest Lowest Foreclosure Rates
- Luxury Sales Slow High End Inventory Grows