Dade City MOB Trades for $25M
Bayfront Health Dade City, a 120-bed acute care hospital formerly known as Pasco Regional Medical Center, purchased the medical office building at 13933 17th St. in Dade City, FL from D'B Holding of Pasco LLC for $2.5 million, or about $161 per square foot. The McBath Medical Building was delivered in 2009 and totals 15,486 square feet on 1.4 acres in Pasco County. The sale also included the business value of the seller's medical practice, which...
- CoStar's People of Note (Jan 27) CBRE Names New Presidents for Three Major US Divisions
- Family Made Homeless by Hurricane Sandy Feels Victimized Again
- Oprah Winfrey Reportedly Bought House for Half Sister
- 5 Cool Home Features That Can Deter Buyers
- Bridgeview Apts Trade for $31M
- Stinton: News Corp Deal Is a 'Global Play'
- Where's the Nation's Safest Metro? Hint: There's No Kids
- 5 Marketing Skills Every Agent Should Own
- Conventional Financing for Manufactured Homes Coming
- Have a Negative Yelp Review? Too Bad Court Says