In The Pipeline: CoStar Development ' Construction News for Feb 12 18
Mitsui Fudosan America Opens San Francisco Office About a month after announcing a major office development with SKS Partners in the South of Market area (SoMa), Japanese real estate giant Mitsui Fudosan America, Inc. (MFA) has opened an office in San Francisco. The office expands MFA's presence in the U.S. as it continues to make acquisitions in key markets and pursue development projects. The company said the opening of the new San Francisco...
- Spread the Word: Mortgage Rates Below 4%
- REALTORS® Help Reopen Key Programs as Shutdown Drags
- Market Trend: Tampa St Petersburg Retail Vacancy Down to 69%
- Why Buyers May Regret Living in a Cul de Sac
- Interest Only Loans Return: Good or Bad?
- Teardowns Are Making Room for New Homes
- Even the Wealthy Getting Rejected for Loans
- Rising Prices Chip Away at Housing Affordability
- 3 Vintage Kitchen Designs Making a Comeback
- First Time Buyers Face New Competition