Helping Unmarried Home Buyers Navigate the Purchase
More couples these days are purchasing homes together before they marry. Here are common challenges they will face when buying a home.
- Why it takes years to save for a down payment
- HUD Plan to Probe Neighborhood Discrimination
- WP Carey Chooses Cushman ' Wakefield to Lease 328000 SF Industrial Portfolio
- Mediterranean Style Homes Losing Appeal?
- VIDEO: Arm Your Clients Against Wire Fraud
- Getting a Mortgage Becomes Easier for the Self Employed
- Planning a Snowbird Retirement Means Facing Cold Hard Facts
- Gen Z: They're Not Too Young to Buy a Home
- Basements Less Common in New Builds
- Application Period Opens for 2015 Good Neighbor Awards