Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Reportedly List Bel Air Home
Celebrities like their privacy, but singer Mariah Carey and husband Nick Cannon (right) also put a premium on entertaining space. The couple's home in Los Angeles' Bel Air community has a double-gated entrance with room to park more than 20 cars and space to accommodate hundreds of guests. The 7-bedroom, 9-bath estate at 3130 Antelo Road, Los Angeles is now on the market for $12.995 million, the Real Estalker reports.
The home is an eclectic mix of styles with a Moroccan-style room -- where Cannon reportedly proposed -- a formal living room and grand "Aspen" room reminiscent of a high-end ski resort. The property features views of Stone Canyon Reservoir, downtown L.A. and beyond. According to property records, the couple purchased the home under a trust in 2009 for $6.795 million. Compared to median Bel Air homes, it's now 387.6 percent more expensive and priced 33.1 percent more per square foot.
An indoor basketball court, jetted tub and dining room fireplace are a few of the home's luxurious amenities. An elegant baby nursery for the couple's twins, Monroe and Moroccan, is also a highlight. The listing is held by The Agency's Jordana Leigh. A buyer can expect a monthly payment around $50,475, assuming 20-percent down on a 30-year-fixed mortgage.
More from Zillow about celebrity homes:
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Renting Hamptons Spread
Chris Brown Lists Hollywood Hills Home
Rihanna's Pacific Palisades Home for Rent
More from AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find homes for rent in your area.
See more celebrity real estate.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
- Blue Rock Goff Capital Close on $193M Multifamily Acquisition in Clearwater
- 11 Metros Showing the Highest Appreciation
- Consumers Show Shift in Home Ownership
- E Mortgages Will Speed Closings Cut Costs
- Franchise Breaks into Magazine Business
- NAR's Trademark Advocates Score Global Win
- 15 Features That Help Listings Sell Faster
- Best big city neighborhoods
- 4 Tax Deductions for Sellers
- RealOp Investments Pays $203M for Bay West Commerce Park