Mortgage Rates Slide for Fifth Straight Week
Mortgage rates continued to inch down this week as the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage averaged 4.23 percent, Freddie Mac reports.
- McAllister Joins Cushman ' Wakefield
- This Type of Millennial Is Mostly Likely to Live at Home
- Millennials Are Heading to the ‘Burbs After All
- Housing Slowdown Doesn't Scare First Time Buyers
- Steady Rent Payments Invisible to Lenders
- 3 Ways to Boost Your Business With Diversity
- How To Avoid 4 Real Estate Video Mistakes
- FHFA Raises Conforming Loan Limits Again
- Office Rents Soar to 10 Year High
- Stellar Yelp Reviews Buoy Home Prices?