Citrus Park Capital Acquires Retail Bldg for $45M
Citrus Park Capital acquired the general retail property at 7002 Gunn Hwy in Tampa, FL from J-Squared Holdings for $4.5 million, or about $419 per square foot. The 10,750-square-foot building was constructed in 2011 in Hillsborough County. Greg Woulfe of Morgan Property Group represented the buyer. Please see CoStar COMPS #2945741 for more information about this transaction.
- What's Next for Social Media?
- Kelly Osbourne Lists Hollywood Blvd Home for $1349 Million
- Commercial Property Sales Prices Continue Slowdown as Investors Pull Back
- ‘My Creepiest Home Tours'
- Buyers Face Less Competition This Spring
- First Time House Hunters Lose in Busy US Homebuying Season
- It's Becoming Easier to Get a Mortgage
- How to Improve Your Presentation Skills
- Largest Single Family Rental Company Is Born
- The Fed raised interest rates Why are mortgages getting cheaper?