Citrus Park Capital Acquires Retail Bldg for $45M
Citrus Park Capital acquired the general retail property at 7002 Gunn Hwy in Tampa, FL from J-Squared Holdings for $4.5 million, or about $419 per square foot. The 10,750-square-foot building was constructed in 2011 in Hillsborough County. Greg Woulfe of Morgan Property Group represented the buyer. Please see CoStar COMPS #2945741 for more information about this transaction.
- NAR Set to Vote on Core Organizational Standards
- Investors Try Out New Approach: Build to Rent
- Cities Breaking Records for Price Appreciation
- Is ending segregation key to ending poverty?
- Latest Luxe Amenity? Panic Rooms
- Interest Rates Dodge Another Close Call
- Fed Decides to Leave Rates Alone—For Now
- Energy Efficient Mortgages Gain Popularity
- Rates Haven't Been This Low Since 2013
- Vote for Your Favorite 2014 Good Neighbor