Report: Default Rate on HAMP Mods High
Even after being saved from foreclosure through a HAMP mortgage modification, some home owners are still defaulting on their loans.
- Is student loan debt hurting the housing recovery?
- Homeowners tap the income in their homes
- Senators Boost Flood Insurance 'Time Out'
- Last Minute Closing Changes to Get Difficult
- Short Lived Surge? Loan Demand Drops Again
- Convexity Properties Sells Urban Style Flats in St Petersburg for $463M
- Sun Belt the Center of Population Shift
- 5 Popular Trends in New Home Construction
- Why Christmas Trees Are Pricier This Year
- Homeowner Equity Growth Streak Continues