Good News for Landlords: Rents Still Rising
Average rental prices have ticked up nearly 4 percent nationwide, and the credit risk of tenants is improving, a new report by TransUnion shows....
- Would Be Sellers Appear Ready to Boost Inventory
- Plan to House Teachers in Schools Draws Backlash
- Home Where Schaffhausen Killed Daughters Going Up for Auction
- UPDATE: CoStar's People of Note (June 2) GBT Hires Porter C'W Commerce Adds Hillis
- REALTORS® Giving Back: NAR's Volunteering Works Announces 2019 Honorees
- ‘You're Darned Tootin' I Can Sell Your House'
- Community Charter School of Excellence Leases 35000 SF in Tampa
- Your Buyer Isn't Really Serious If They …
- Healthcare Realty Buys Tampa MOB
- Baypoint Villas Sold in Saint Petersburg