Buyers flocked to foreclosures and many paid cash
Bargain hunters scooped up more foreclosed homes in 2013 -- and many of them paid all cash.
- Dowling Hotels Sells Sands of Treasure Island Motel
- Future Paved for Driverless Cars?
- The 20 Hottest Housing Markets in March: New Leaders Emerge
- Potential Borrowers May Be 'Self Sidelining'
- How Much More Buyers Are Paying for a Mortgage
- New Lee ' Associates CEO Jeff Rinkov Putting Firm's New Strategic Plan Into Play
- $101M HUD Grant Targets Home Health Risks
- Vacant ‘Zombies' Are Fading Fast in Real Estate
- The ‘Equity Rich' Home Owner Is Back
- More Home Owners Tap Into Equity Again