Sellers Upbeat in the Golden State
One of the hardest-hit states in the housing crisis is expecting better days ahead with a big increase in seller optimism.'nbsp;
- Loop West Trades for $52M
- Publishing Unfiltered Client Reviews: Good for Business?
- Court: Fair Housing Protects LGBT People
- Repossessions Drop to Lowest Level in More Than 6 Years
- The Big Boomer Sell Off Coming in the 2020s?
- Trend Shows Why Mobile Marketing Is Key
- Protecting Your Transactions From Wire Fraud
- Brokerage Shows Why Sellers Should Rethink Pocket Listings
- Avoid these over the top home customizations
- Average Days to Complete Foreclosure: 572