Terrace Oaks Plaza Sells for $54M
Canada-based Colterra Realties, Inc. acquired the Terrace Oaks Plaza shopping center at 11301-11401 N. 56th St. in Tampa, FL from a local investor for $5.4 million, or about $133 per square foot. The 40,659-square-foot neighborhood center is situated on 4.4 acres at the northeast corner of E 113th Ave. in the Northeast Tampa submarket. This was part of a 1031 exchange with a CVS Pharmacy in Dale City. James Medefind and Patrick Whitney with...
- Mortgage Fraud Up – Where Is It Highest?
- Mobile Homes Could Fill Large Inventory Gaps
- Why Renters Want to Own But Can't
- Home prices: Check your local forecast
- For Sale: Elvis Presley's Honeymoon Hideaway in Palm Springs
- Home Tour: Playfully Modern 'Green' House in Denver
- Fall Yard Care Checklist: What to Do When
- Two Rival Home Inspector Groups Merge
- Ready to buy a home? Some things to think about
- Self Employed Clients? Loan Approval Chances Just Got Better