9 Housing Markets Soar to New Price Peaks
While the majority of states still remain below their 2006 peak values, a handful of states have set a new bar with home prices. Find out where....
- Slow Housing Market Boosts Stock in St Joseph Study Says
- Kite Realty Buying $307 Million Retail Portfolio
- For Sale: Heidi Klum's 'Little Piece of Heaven' $25 Million
- 5 Ways to Keep Negotiations on Track
- What's Convincing More Owners to Move?
- Archbishop Apologizes for Building Mansion With Church Funds
- Surprising foreclosure hot spots
- FHA Fee Cuts Likely to Lure More Buyers
- Survey: Higher Rates Don't Scare Buyers
- Are Garageless Homes the Future?